I have a simple philosophy: every person is beautiful. Having the right cut, color and style artfully brings out that beauty.
My goal is to bring my two decades of experience training in European salons and attending hair shows around the world to create a look that makes each guest feel beautiful and confident. There is no greater joy than seeing my guests feel relaxed, revitalized and beautiful after their visit to our salon.
- Hair stylist and makeover specialist for “DayTime,” a nationally-syndicated TV talk show seen in 140 cities
- Hair styling expert contributor for ehow.com
- Featured in Sophisticates Hairstyle Guide
- Featured in H-Trends Hairstyle & Hair Fashion Magazine
- Hair stylist for numerous fashion shows and celebrities including Mary Murphy of “So You Think You Can Dance” and international recording artist Sister Sledge
- Winner, Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Up & Comer Award
- Redken Preferred Salon
Training and Continuing Education
- Trained in Sweden, France and Italy
- Attend hair styling symposiums around the world, including Paris, New York, and Las Vegas
- Joshua House
- Faces of Courage, cancer non-profit
- Tampa Bay’s “Dancing with the Stars”
- Moms’ Nights Out – ask us how we can partner with your group!