Return Policy: Any purchased retail items found to be defective or unsatisfactory may be eligible for a refund or exchange within 7 days from date of purchase with a receipt.
Salon Services Policy:
- Texture services – A consultation is required prior to booking any texture service (ie: perm, keratin, extensions) for the first time.
- Redo policy – If a guest is not completely satisfied with the result of their service, they may request a redo of the same service with the same consultant at no additional cost within one (1) week of the original service date. Guests who decline to return to same employee for a redo may receive service from another employee, at no charge, within one week of the initial service. However, guest will be referred to Management, who will select another employee based on the individual situation.
- Cancellation policy – As a courtesy to our providers, we ask that you give at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. If a guest has failed to give adequate notice on three (3) separate occasions, a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the next appointment.
- Minors policies – Stylists are not permitted to perform color services on guests under 16 years of age. Any minor under the age of 18 must have an adult guardian present during their service consultation before receiving services in the salon.
- Hair Extensions Policy – The terms and conditions for hair extensions are governed by a separate written agreement between J Joseph Salon and the guest (“Hair Extension Agreement”). The Hair Extension Agreement must be signed prior to a guest’s hair extension appointment.