- We are following social distancing guidelines
- A checkpoint at the front entrance. One guest allowed entry to check in at a time
We will have a guest relations service provider greet you at the door and ask you COVID-19 related questions
- You may be asked if we can take your temperature. If no, we kindly need to decline services at this time
- Once cleared for entry you will be checked in and your stylist will be notified that you are here. If your stylist is with a previous guest we kindly ask that you wait outside or in your car and we will text you when your stylist is ready for you
- We ask that all employees and guests wear a mask while in the salon at all times. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. (while supplies last)
- We ask all guests with an appointment to come alone. As we are under strict capacity limits
- Children with an appointment can be accompanied by one parent
- Beverages and snacks will be suspended at this time
This is a message I never thought I would have to write.
J. Joseph Salon has made the difficult decision to close for two weeks to preserve the use of gloves for healthcare providers. There is a national shortage, and our healthcare heroes need all the supplies they can get right now.
Our team members are healthy and we hope you and your loved ones are too. It is our sincere hope that by following the advice of healthcare professionals to stay at home and limit exposure, we can help flatten the curve and return to normal as quickly as possible. At this time, we plan to re-open in April.
Stay tuned on our social media channels with updates, education, and special offers.
Please call us at 813-235-6848 and leave a message to schedule your appointment.
Please stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you when we re-open.
J. Joseph Salon
Our primary concern at J. Joseph Salon is always the health and safety of our team members and guests, and in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we wanted to let you know that we are increasing our already high standards to make our salon as safe as we can. We are closely following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and public health agencies.
Some of our sanitation and cleaning procedures are:
- We make proper handwashing a priority.
- All tweezers and stainless-steel tools are soaked in barbicide.
- After each guest, all combs, brushed and tools are cleaned with barbicide.
- All Stations/Rooms wiped down with Anti-Bacterial solution after each guest.
- We do not double dip waxing sticks.
- Service Providers gloves are disposed of after each guest and a new pair is used.
- Disinfecting products placed throughout all locations.
Our team is increasing the following precautions to help stop the spread of covid-19 by:
- Continuous cleaning of all surfaces with Anti-Bacterial Wipes.
- Any team member feeling sick stays home.
- We have limited or postponed all business-related air travel.
We are committed to keeping you safe while visiting our salons and reassuring you that we are taking added precautions.
Thank you for your support and your loyalty. We will keep you updated through this dynamic situation and can’t wait to welcome you at one of our salons soon.
J. Joseph Salon Management